The JBL EON715 15-inch loudspeaker is part of JBL’s new EON700 Series of powered PAs, which represents a major step forward in innovation and technology by delivering truly intelligible, clearly consistent coverage at any volume level.
The EON700 Series leverages the latest acoustic science, transducer designs, cabinet materials and advanced DSP and control technologies to deliver extraordinary performance in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system.
With four models available, including the 10-inch EON710, the 12-inch EON712 and the 15-inch EON715 powered PA speakers and the 18-inch EON718S subwoofer, EON700 systems cover the needs of today’s working musicians and sound providers.
- Custom-designed 15-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Re-designed high-frequency horn
- Power: 1,300W peak / 650W RMS
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz (-10 dB); 55 Hz–20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Advanced dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Two ergonomic handles simplify transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage
- Dimensions: 27.6 x 17.2 x 13.8 in (702 x 438 x 351 mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 37.3 pounds (16.9 kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 29.92 x 21.73 x 18.38 in (760 x 552 x 467 mm) (HxWxD)
- Shipping weight: 49.6 pounds (22.5 kg)